americanmcgee.com
Username  
Password

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions answered  (Read 24637 times)
Cheshire-Bitch
Deeply Devoted

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2011, 02:33:25 AM »

Why the dollhouse domain is Illuminati ? Does it means something in the history of the game ?
gbetch
Administrator
Borderline Obsessive

Do you play croquette?

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2011, 07:42:03 AM »

A) What?!

B) Ask questions in the Ask American section (and try to make them coherent)

I believe my arms are adequate, indeed i do!
Silent_Prince
Moderately Interested

There you are

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2011, 07:41:13 AM »

here's my questions.

what are they? and how many unused models are hidden in game folder?

The first game model looks really cool :3

Anyways,here are my questions:

1. Who is Bumby talking about when he says that Alice's replacement is coming at the end of the game? Just need to know if they were a girl around Alice's age, a child,etc. Was it someone who would've came to help around Houndsditch?

2. Why didn't the train stop at the end of the game ( I know that's a stupid question Hehe!, )? Was there another one coming after?

We imagine what we fear and fear what we imagine
Cheshire-Bitch
Deeply Devoted

« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2011, 03:53:45 AM »

A) What?!

B) Ask questions in the Ask American section (and try to make them coherent)

A) If you look at the level, there is a lot of pyramid with an eye in the center of it and It's a huge illuminatic symbole !

B) I'm french, it's not always easy to write exactly what I want to say. So I'm trying my best to make my messages coherent. Thanks.
GNR
Moderately Interested

« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2011, 12:26:37 AM »

Here is my question. Is their any form of the full story for AMR which includes everything from AMA to AMR from the design document? Or in general is their any magical way to view said design document or wherever the entire collection of info for AMR which includes beta and such that you are authorized to give to the public. The reason for asking this odd question and I know you must be busy with your latest production (Which I am watching like a hawk) But i wish to some how in form or way review all the notes of AMR even a making of would suffice if possible I want to see the development process of the game with beta all the original ideas and notes that were not mentioned and of course the full entire story from beta. If this is not possible I just need to ask. What was the beta story for Alice Madness Returns the parts that were cut from the final product.

The life in the day of me
Me:Rai I found this my little pony fighting game!
Rai: Does it have farting unicorns
Me: Unicorns arn't ponies!
Rai: Quit being horse racist
Wallghost
Borderline Obsessive

"Oh, Alice, What have you done?"

« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »

Here is my question. Is their any form of the full story for AMR which includes everything from AMA to AMR from the design document? Or in general is their any magical way to view said design document or wherever the entire collection of info for AMR which includes beta and such that you are authorized to give to the public. The reason for asking this odd question and I know you must be busy with your latest production (Which I am watching like a hawk) But i wish to some how in form or way review all the notes of AMR even a making of would suffice if possible I want to see the development process of the game with beta all the original ideas and notes that were not mentioned and of course the full entire story from beta. If this is not possible I just need to ask. What was the beta story for Alice Madness Returns the parts that were cut from the final product.
Prolly not... and if you look around, we probably deduced what actually happens. theres a search bar above...... if not, I can link it to you here: http://www.americanmcgee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3231.0
Also American told me the bloody house is, it's Pris' house with HER blood assuming Alice killed her...

For more info on AMA try reading the casebook..not the one that comes with AMR...the real casebook. look for it on Ebay, or dig around the forums in the AMA section for a PDF version.

"The Red Queen is dead and gone....for now...."
Nannak
Borderline Obsessive

« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »

Is this still being worked on?

Of course I have questions myself...

1. When Alice said that Bumby "used & abused" her, what did she really mean? Did Bumby actually molested her during their sessions? That means did he molest children in their sessions as well?

2. What really happened at Radcliffe's? Was he still living there or was it really abandoned? If it was abandoned then how did Alice pass through those boarded up doors at the entrance? If it wasn't then did Alice really Radcliffe? She could have easily grabbed those Katanas and sliced/stabbed him with them. Well basically which one is real and the hallucination? Also was he originally going to be a murder victim like Priss was in the beta?

3. What is happening in the Asylum and Hyde Park sections? What do these areas represent (like for example does the Asylum represent her worst fear of being incarcerated back into the Asylum again and it's supposed to show what they'll do to her)? Is the Hyde Park happening in reality? Where is she at at this point?

4. When did the night where Alice was taken to the Gaols and she cursed off Jack Splatter occur? Which is very confusing which is supposedly the same night as the Mangled Mermaid fire but yet during the day it's still burning with Alice and Nanny on the wagon.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:12:30 PM by Nannak » Logged
DarkandDemented
Requires Daily Medication

« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »

As for your first question, Bumby "hypnotized" the children and turned them into mindless prostitutes. Is that not using and abusing someone?

For the rest of our questions, we touched on them earlier in the thread.
Thorn
Fly By Night Newb

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2012, 06:02:28 AM »

Why the dollhouse domain is Illuminati ? Does it means something in the history of the game ?
I can answer that!
This is not an Illuminati symbol. The dollhouse is a level extravagantly inspired by the works of Mark Ryden (even the artbook mentions him.)
And the eye is in many of Mark Ryden's works, this being an example:

(http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ryden-cecilia.jpg))

Cheshire-Bitch
Deeply Devoted

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »

I can answer that!
This is not an Illuminati symbol. The dollhouse is a level extravagantly inspired by the works of Mark Ryden (even the artbook mentions him.)
And the eye is in many of Mark Ryden's works, this being an example:

(http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ryden-cecilia.jpg))

Thanks for the answer, I didn't knew that ! It's very inspired !

Thank you !
mordaki987
Fly By Night Newb

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »

is there any way to bypass the sailor portion of chapter 2?  i am having a terrible time getting through the third and last sailor ghost area.   the bunny bombs keep disappearing and i end up losing the platforms and not being abl eto get to where i need to go.   i like this game i really do but did american have to make it so frustrating?  i mean i'm pulling my hair out here and am about ready to just not play the game anymore.
Zeroes
Fly By Night Newb

« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »

Hello
Sorry for my poor English, but I use the google translator.   
I play Alice that I use on this notebook

GHZ Intel Duo CPU T3400 2:16
3GB RAM
Graphics Card Intel Intel Gma4500m 4Chipset 128mb
Realteck Sound Card High Definition Audio
Windows Xp Sp3

I have all the updated drivers and all Windows updates.   
The game works fine.   Only now are the third chapter and I can not go on to major graphical bugs.   More than a few times "wasps" do not appear and I hear only the sound.   I hit a blank trying to hit them to continue.   Now where are those houses there are brown wooden suspended in the air.   Check in at the bottom, killing wasps but the slime that covers the button you can still break and rest stop! Often the wasps do not appear to be all the enemies as I have seen on youtube.   I tried to change the graphics settings of the game and the video card but nothing.   How can I do? Help me please!!! :-(
DarkandDemented
Requires Daily Medication

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2014, 09:42:38 PM »

Contact EA. Not us. We're a fan form.

One that has been dead for some time now.

Sorry to put it so bluntly but there's just no one really here. The game is glitchy to all hell, and EA won't do shit about it.
shilus
Marginally Interesting

Lead me to war with your brilliant direction.

« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2014, 06:43:40 AM »

NGL, American McGee and the Spicy Horse crew have a LOT to clear up during Otherlands as they said they would...

-Shilus
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: