americanmcgee.com
Username  
Password

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carpenter's Sacrifice  (Read 2577 times)
jack8642
Deeply Devoted

Spooktastic, Spooktacular!

« on: January 17, 2012, 06:14:42 PM »

Missed me?

Full size Link: http://jack8642.deviantart.com/#/d4mposd

Grave Diggers are Very Trustful Fellows. because They never Lies until Meet the Death. (oh, Awful Pun!)
Cheshire-Bitch
Deeply Devoted

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 01:57:33 AM »

I missed you so bad, this is so amazing ! I love the way it looks and ALice's dress is flawless !

Can't wait for the next one !
ashleikka
Requires Daily Medication

Within a dream

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 12:34:34 AM »

Nicely done as always Jack!

The way you drew Carpenter looks exactly like a friend of mine. I never realized the resemblance!

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams...
Wallghost
Borderline Obsessive

"Oh, Alice, What have you done?"

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 07:20:28 AM »

I LOVE IT!! It's so fancy. You should try to make the paper doll style coloring in AMR!

"The Red Queen is dead and gone....for now...."
Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »

Why does this fantastic sketch have so few comments? It's better than 95% of the stuff that's posted here.

Jack, this is fantastic. I wish I had practiced enough to draw anatomy as good as you, man.
ashleikka

Within a dream

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 11:59:45 AM »

All of Jack's art is phenomenal! I feel so unworthy each time he dazzles us with his talent.

We are the music makers,
ZeldAlice
Marginally Interesting

Dream for a Survive

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 12:16:07 PM »

I love the whole piece, it looks so amazing! Smiley

'sup red
Occasional Straight-Jacket Use Suggested

poserrr

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »

Why does this fantastic sketch have so few comments? It's better than 95% of the stuff that's posted here.

gee thanks.

Awesome, as always jack.Have you posted this on tumblr? I bet Ary'd love it hehe

Have you heard the news that you're dead...

http://urbanuss.tumblr.com/
Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »

gee thanks.

Actually, this was supposed to be a long-ass comment on how I think you should take the feedback as a motivation to practice some more. Now, I think a simple "Isn't it true?" will suffice, instead.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 03:21:50 PM by Licensed to post » Logged
The One With Red Eyes
Marginally Interesting

Quite possibly mad

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 05:17:05 PM »

The Walrus is trippy lol! 

Life's a show and we all play our parts,
And when the music starts,
we open up our hearts.
'sup red

poserrr

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »

gee thanks.

Actually, this was supposed to be a long-ass comment on how I think you should take the feedback as a motivation to practice some more. Now, I think a simple "Isn't it true?" will suffice, instead.

Alright rude-ass. Yes, jack's insanely talented, but it hardly gives you rights to say anyone elses hard work is any less.

Sorry but your "Jack is best artist everyone else go home" doesn't exactly qualify as constructive critisism, Rolled eyes Stop being a butt-head.

Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:47 PM »

gee thanks.

Alright rude-ass. Yes, jack's insanely talented, but it hardly gives you rights to say anyone elses hard work is any less.

Sorry but your "Jack is best artist everyone else go home" doesn't exactly qualify as constructive critisism, Rolled eyes Stop being a butt-head.

You taking my comment personal shows a lot of unwarranted self-importance for less than mediocre talent and reluctance to work properly and improve. And in your case- there is a lot of space for improvement. I could even go on and write you a 30 page essay on what and how much you could improve on your work in order to get the compliments you actually desire, since criticism seems to be out of the question for you, the way you talk.

Seriously, if you're here for fake compliments on your elementary-level art, then, well- go to elementary school. You could have chosen to take my comment as a big compliment to Jack, but instead you took it as an insult to YOU. My advice for you would be- grow up and go practice some more, Beavis.

EDIT: "Rights"? I'm sorry, I didn't know I need a right to express my honest opinion. That IS my right, mind you. You know what's your right- to either accept it and shut up, or if you feel like debating me on what I said- to find proper arguments to back up your own opinion. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:55:09 PM by Licensed to post » Logged
'sup red

poserrr

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »

Elementary. Yeah, right. I'd like to see an elementary kid do the things I can do with a tablet.

Good lord, I was simply painting out that yours wasn't a very fair comment. and I don't recall ever mentioning my art specifically. Why does every opposing comment have to turn into a battle?

DarkandDemented

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 09:43:58 PM »

If your going to critisize someone's art THAT WASN'T EVEN APART OF THE DISCUSSION and be a bitch like that to the family this site has, Maybe we don't want you here.

*high fives 'sup*
Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 01:04:00 AM »

Elementary. Yeah, right. I'd like to see an elementary kid do the things I can do with a tablet.

Good lord, I was simply painting out that yours wasn't a very fair comment. and I don't recall ever mentioning my art specifically. Why does every opposing comment have to turn into a battle?

Yes, elementary. Deal with it.
You needn't mention anything specifically, I can sense your butthurt from a mile away in a two-word comment.
You said it yourself- you gave an opposing comment. To something that did not ask for any opposition to you, but was meant as a boost to someone else

If your going to critisize someone's art THAT WASN'T EVEN APART OF THE DISCUSSION and be a bitch like that to the family this site has, Maybe we don't want you here.

*high fives 'sup*

Look here you little shit, I've known this 'family' for a little longer than you, and what you are saying is completely beyond the point. So was her stupid initial reaction to begin with. Go back, read all I said and gulp it down. Take your moral circle-jerking somewhere else. If you're not able to take criticism when you basically ask for it, then shove off. Simple as that. Besides, if you want to know: little butthurt idiots like you were the reason older members left this place. And butthurt like hers was the catalyst to it. I'm done here.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:06:44 AM by Licensed to post » Logged
DarkandDemented

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 01:33:25 AM »

'Sup has been here since 2007. She wasn't with the batch of new members. I've been lurking a lot longer than I join, from around 2008 I was lurking. I only joined when Alice II was announced and there was more of a reason to get an account.

There is a huge difference between giving critisism and what you've said.

EDIT: Da fuq are you talking about? You joined in May of '11. I joined before you did.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:34:59 AM by DarkandDemented » Logged
Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 01:51:38 AM »

'Sup has been here since 2007. She wasn't with the batch of new members. I've been lurking a lot longer than I join, from around 2008 I was lurking. I only joined when Alice II was announced and there was more of a reason to get an account.

There is a huge difference between giving critisism and what you've said.

EDIT: Da fuq are you talking about? You joined in May of '11. I joined before you did.

Ugh. Remember when I spoke of the older members that had left this place? Well I'm one of them. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about, so keep your head cool.
DarkandDemented

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »

If you're one of those older members, Why did you make a new account?
Licensed to post
Moderately Interested

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 08:42:44 AM »

If you're one of those older members, Why did you make a new account?

Check you PM-inbox, officer Barbrady.
ashleikka

Within a dream

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »

I think we all need to cool down a bit. Having this argument is fine, but I would suggest continuing it elsewhere. It's unfair to Jack and his hard work.

We are the music makers,
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: