americanmcgee.com
Username  
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The demo looks beautiful. Think I'll try it ^_^  (Read 6777 times)
LikaLaruku
Moderately Interested

I see......

« on: October 25, 2007, 03:13:26 PM »

I've always avoided sci-fi games because of the hideous colorless depressing landscape, not to mention that I love fantasy & hate any sci-fi that isn't anime.

But after watching the demo & being wowed by the landscape, I think I'll try it.

It looks like it's more brite, colorful, & smooth-in-movement than Bioshock. Because bioshock looks like a consol port & has unrealistic movement speeds, that annoyed me quite a bit.

As an artist, the design is actually more important to me than anything else, 2ed by game content, then story, then playability (after a week of self-training, even the worst game controls can be learned, then fun is had!) & that's why I'll never prefur Diablo over Dungeon Siege.

Not a dude.
Lilith70
Mother Superior
Administrator
Requires Daily Medication

Rabble-Rousing Sooth-Sayer

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »

It is definitely a visually stunning game  - much moreso than most sci-fi games.

Yes, I'm the admin.  Hurting you is the last thing I want to do... but it's still on the list.

I write regularly.
SeeSayLeki
Fly By Night Newb

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 05:40:53 AM »

Hrm, I'm not really into Sci-Fi (except anime like Lika), but seeing some others like myself like it....  (And It's by McGee!!!) I'll definately try it.

I'm off to find concept art.  :P

Creepy (but cool) banner/avatar set made for
r00k
Requires Daily Medication

no

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 04:15:17 AM »

My favorate part of the game is where you custom build ships, then comparing them with the generic.

ROOK!
Member of : TheSuperUberZombieExorcismClub
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: