Author Topic: The demo looks beautiful. Think I'll try it ^_^  (Read 7247 times)

Offline LikaLaruku

• Moderately Interested
  • I see......
The demo looks beautiful. Think I'll try it ^_^
« on: October 25, 2007, 02:13:26 PM »
I've always avoided sci-fi games because of the hideous colorless depressing landscape, not to mention that I love fantasy & hate any sci-fi that isn't anime.

But after watching the demo & being wowed by the landscape, I think I'll try it.

It looks like it's more brite, colorful, & smooth-in-movement than Bioshock. Because bioshock looks like a consol port & has unrealistic movement speeds, that annoyed me quite a bit.

As an artist, the design is actually more important to me than anything else, 2ed by game content, then story, then playability (after a week of self-training, even the worst game controls can be learned, then fun is had!) & that's why I'll never prefur Diablo over Dungeon Siege.
Not a dude.

Offline Lilith70

• Mother Superior
  • Administrator
  • Requires Daily Medication
  • Rabble-Rousing Sooth-Sayer
    • the Normality Factor
Re: The demo looks beautiful. Think I'll try it ^_^
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
It is definitely a visually stunning game  - much moreso than most sci-fi games.
Yes, I'm the admin.  Hurting you is the last thing I want to do... but it's still on the list.

I write regularly.

Offline SeeSayLeki

• Fly By Night Newb
    • Leki's Storytime
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 04:40:53 AM »
Hrm, I'm not really into Sci-Fi (except anime like Lika), but seeing some others like myself like it....  (And It's by McGee!!!) I'll definately try it.

I'm off to find concept art.  :P

Creepy (but cool) banner/avatar set made for

Offline r00k

• Requires Daily Medication
  • no
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 03:15:17 AM »
My favorate part of the game is where you custom build ships, then comparing them with the generic.
:rook:
Member of : TheSuperUberZombieExorcismClub