Author Topic: Scrapland 2  (Read 11460 times)

Scrapland 2
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »
 HI! ^_^ I'm new here, and it looks like a friendly and warm community here!  :-)
Well, I'm going straight to the subject! :)
Scrapland was a great game! Such an amazing world full of robots and stuff and the story is good too, I don't know how to put this... but this game gave me a feeling that few games did! (full of originality and imagination, what most game in these days don't have...)   :yeah:  :-) I finished the game 2 years ago (that long? wow!) and now I want to play it and finish it again now that I translated the WHOLE text in game (everything that is text and not sound!) and of course that I want the good ol' times back! :) But enough talking about that (because I end up doing a review to the game!  :grin: )
So, at the end of the game it says: "The End??" (with the question marks!) This is where my imagination got wild and I started thinking about Scrapland 2!  8D Yeah! I know its crazy but... It would have VERY BIG potential! (I don't know why so many people refused Scrapland, and because of that, the game is now a forgotten concept (only few people know it...), abandoned to say so, and this is a sad thing for a game like this!  :tear:  )
So, conclusion! It would be sooooooo great if Scrapland 2 was a true thing! (If American McGee would start working on this, I would be so happy that... that... I don't know, I can't express my happiness if this was real!  :grin:  ) Just think about it!  :-)
And speaking of Scrapland...  :-)  Who wants to play some Scrapland in multiplayer? If that is possible...
Thanks for the attention! :) Overall, keep up the good work here!  :-)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 12:12:34 PM by TheGlowie »

Offline InsidiousTweedle

• Less than three
  • building our own rabbit holes
Re: Scrapland 2
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »
Welcome Glowie! Introduce yourself here. :cheshire:

I haven't yet played Scrapland. It sounds good, though. I really should download the demo, but I'm too lazy. >.<

Offline Cheshire

• Named on a Restraining Order
  • It means no worries.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 10:10:11 PM »
A second scrapland would be interesting. I doubt it will happen, but who knows. I can't say how far it's popularity went, or would go if given a sequel.
I could never get the Scrapland multiplayer to work.
Now folks here's a story...

Offline Witcher10

• Moderately Interested
  • Heavy F*****g Metal!
    • Mah Youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
Ask American Mcgee yourself. 
In the Ask American section. 

Offline InsidiousTweedle

• Less than three
  • building our own rabbit holes
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »
I doubt even American would know at this point.

Offline BDX777

• Fly By Night Newb
  • No Description Available
    • My Personal Site
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 06:31:33 AM »
You could post some ideas, I made an idea thread.
Greetings outlander.